Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Canvas Art and Custom Wreath

It is almost time for fall so I am taking orders for custom tulle wreathes. Any colors, designs or themes.  We are making items for fall, a few for first birthdays, and few for a special little girls bedroom door.  Let me know if you would like one.  They range in price from $25.00 to $100.00 depending on size and items wanted for use.



We also have canvas art for sell on Etsy here.  If you do not like canvas then let me know and we will do a high quality print for you of the size you choose and a lot cheaper than the canvas.  The little monster hand picked each canvas print and will get all of the money to go towards his dino dig vacation next year! If you have any questions feel free to ask!



2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were an artist. You never mentioned before and mentioning it the first time in the blog, I think. Do you have a website for all your art work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just make a few things. No website or true paintings for sale just a few photos stretched on canvas we liked. We ate working on a horse painting I will post pics when we finish.

      Delete