Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

This weekend I captured a few photos from my Mother-in-law's flower beds.  She had a few things blooming this weekend.  Lots of really pretty roses, an Iris and a few other things I am not exactly sure of.  They are all very pretty.  Here are a few flowers for all of the moms reading today.










Hope everyone has a great Mother's Day!  I am off to Grandma's to capture a few more flowers. It is so sunny out the blooms should be loving it and I need to test out my new camera a little more before I post about it. 

4 comments:

  1. lovely blooms and equally love photography. Did you buy the new camera? I especially like that pink-and-white petals of rose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes finally!! I have been playing around with it before I post so I give a good pros and cons review. Thank you for noticing!

      Delete
  2. Isn't it great to have flowers after such a long winter!! As you play around with your camera, try to take your garden photos when the sun isn't blazing. I like high overcast days for best color and definition, especially on dark-colored flowers. Remember, pixels are cheap so don't skimp ... take a LOT of photos and have fun! (You leave such kind, thoughtful comments on my blog, and I would love to reply ... but you don't have your email visible in your profile. You can fix that ... hint, hint.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok I will fix that just for you. ;) Thanks for the info. I think the cloudy days have given the best photos, but it was finally warm and really sunny. I had to test the lighting and play around a little since I have never done that before. It was soooo bright that day!

      Delete